Every good product, service and business has returning customers. Returning customers spell business success and are vital to the continued good health of the company. Every business needs to develop matrices to calculate the number of returning customers v/s first-time customers.
Why are returning customers so vital and what do they have to do with marketing campaigns?
If the number of returning customers is miniscule (under 15%), it means that the marketing campaign is successful but the product or service does not meet quality expectations. This results in more and more funds being diverted to marketing campaigns. Stop the marketing campaign and business will have to fold up. Obviously this is not a healthy situation.
You might have noticed that there are a number of businesses that are doing very well despite spending insignificant amounts on marketing. A good example is BOSH from Germany. When was the last time you saw a BOSH advertisement? And yet, their products are used in most automobiles around the World.
Assuming your product or service is excellent and you have a significant number of returning customers, you probably (unlike BOSH), will still have to spend some money on marketing campaigns. But these marketing campaigns would have to be split into two types – a marketing campaign for the new customer and a marketing campaign for the returning customers.
Yup! From time to time returning customers need to be rewarded for buying your product or service. Technically, this is called inbound marketing.
Running a successful inbound Marketing Campaign – Create attractive, meaningful content
Remember an inbound customer already has significant knowledge of your product or service. He or she does not need sales pitch. What they need is a reward pitch, a kind of “thank you for continuing to shop with us, here’s your reward” kind of marketing campaign.
Maximize use of the social networks to percolate the message. Nothing catches on like a discount or some form of discount e.g. “Buy 1 and get 1 FREE”.
Create landing pages that specifically cater to the content in your Marketing campaign.
If your advertisement claims to offer a “Buy 1 get 1Free” make sure the link from the advertisement takes the customer to the specific page that provides details to that offer. The other day I happened to click on a link that claimed to offer Nike sneakers at under $35 a pair and landed up on a page that was offering Nike sneakers starting at $250. I gave the site 10 seconds worth of my time by scrolling down to see if there were any $35 sneakers and found none. Close site, back to Facebook! Meanwhile the advertiser would have had to pay for the click that brought me to his site but generated no revenue.
Make good use of Facebook leads
Facebook displays adverts primarily based on user comments and messages. Facebook continuously searches for keywords specified in all live advertisements. So if the keyword is shoes or sneakers and a user is discussing or mentions shoes or sneakers, the user will be shown any active advert for shoes or sneakers for the user’s age, gender and demographic group. Facebook’s inbuilt system of identifying qualified leads is quite effective – make good use of it.
Use several formats
In advertising, there is no guaranteed success. Keep several advertisements ready. If you find that one does not work, you will merely have to switch to another without having to waste time developing a new one.
Segment 508 sets standards for accessibility that must be trailed by each national government division and in addition, each association that gets elected contracts or financing, and instructive organizations that get elected subsidizing by means of the Assistive Technology Act.
The criteria cover a considerable measure of innovative ground: PC equipment, programming, systems, working frameworks, sight and sound, sites, printers and downloadable applications.
On the off chance that you neglect to evacuate hindrances in any of these zones, not exclusively are you infringing upon a government law, you’re additionally limiting open doors for potential clients with inabilities to get to and make the most of your administrations.
There’s just a single beyond any doubt approach to knowing whether your site, electronic records, and applications meet the principles of this segment of the Rehab Act. You should do Section 508 compliance testing to identify any infringement.
Segment 508 Compliance Testing Checklist
What characteristics or capacities would it be advisable for you to check for when you’re trying a site for Section 508 compliance, and how do these have any kind of effect to individuals with handicaps? The following is a concise 508 compliance testing agenda, alongside clarifications concerning why these traits matter.
1. There are content counterparts for each photograph, picture, logo or other non-content components. This is essential since individuals who have vision disabilities and can’t see the pictures legitimately will realize what’s contained in them. They may, for instance, be utilizing a screen-peruser like JAWS to peruse all the content on the page.
2. Pages don’t glint at a recurrence of more than 2 Hz or under 55 Hz. This decreases the hazard that they will trigger a seizure in individuals with seizure issue.
3. It must be conceivable to round out online structures utilizing assistive innovation or utilizing only the console. In the event that a shape must be rounded out utilizing a mouse to click from field to field, any individual who doesn’t have the hand ability to work a mouse won’t have the capacity to finish the form.
4. There must be adequate separation between the data on the page and the foundation shading. That way, the data is clearer by individuals with constrained vision.
5. There ought to be a path for individuals to skirt considerable arrangements of route connections or numerous logos to get to the fundamental substance. This implies somebody with a physical handicap who can’t look down rapidly and effectively will have the capacity to explore straight to the primary piece of the page.
Remember these are only five of the numerous criteria incorporated into the 508 Compliance Services principles. The full rundown of web gauges is on the site of the United States Access Board.1 the measures likewise cover fairly with WCAG 1.0, the generally utilized Web Content Accessibility Guidelines. Segment 508 gauges depended on WCAG 1.0; however, the invigorated benchmarks join the WCAG 2.0 rules. With these tips, it should be easier to manage your Section 508 Compliance Conversion testing tools.
If you own a business, chances are that you have employed several strategies in order to retain customers as well as to create new leads. Chances are that you have spent much resources, time and effort to generate traffic or sales to your business. If you have been keeping up with current market trends you would have tried to engage a social media account to reach potential clients or even started blogging about your products whether personally or through a third party.
Today there are four questions that I would like to ask you and I want you to be honest with yourselves.
1. Do you want to generate more traffic to your business?
2. Do you want to gain more popularity than your competitors?
3. Do you want to leave a lasting impression on your clients?
4. Do you want your business to be featured on the top pages of search engines?
If you have answered yes to any of the questions above or ALL of them, you may want to continue reading.
Why Lead Generation?
Each business should aim at using lead generation marketing strategies as this gives your business direct and growing results.
1. Popularity & Recognition – successful lead marketing strategies ensure that your business comes out on top.
2. Impression- you are creating a lasting impression on your customers. It is very true that first impressions usually last so you want to ensure that whatever lead generation strategies you use, it leaves your customers wanting more and talking about it.
What We Bring to the Game?
At EphpSolutions when you entrust us with the responsibility of creating lead generation for your business, you get experts who work with you in the following areas:
* SEO Services
* Web Development
* Web Design and Branding
* Logo Design
* Online Store Management
* Social Media Marketing
* Word press Blog Services
… and more
Your business is not only your present but also your future. If you don’t start thinking about the future stakes involved your business may get left behind in trying to keep up with the ever- changing world. Your business should not have to suffer because you do not have the time and energy to fully dedicate to it.
That’s why EphpSolutions is here. We are here for you. Yes, nothing gives us more pleasure than to see your business flourish and reach its full potential. We, the people behind EphpSolutions provide you the easiest way to create lead generation.
You may doubt how easy this is. After all, we have heard many times that nothing in life comes easy. I guarantee you how easy we make this for you. Why easy you may ask? How easy? As easy as taking up the phone and reaching out to one of our experts today.
And we, at EphpSolutions will take care of the rest.